Top Northern Vietnam Unique Experiences
47 results | All Northern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour with beautiful sights and delicious food. Our tour guide Sophia was amazing knowledgeable and beyond charming. An awesome way to experience Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "The best experience ever, first I wasn't feeling well in the morning and was willing to skip the class and let my husband go by himself, chef who came to get us the hotel would not have it and offered to wait and try again in the afternoon. I am so grateful that he did, we had the most wonderful experience, not only did he teach us how to make delicious food but he also took us to the market and helped me buy something I didn't know I needed until I saw him use it. Chef is very patient and generous with his information, funny at times but most importantly an awesome chef, thank you for everything as he contributed to the wonderful memories we took from Hanoi."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a very good guide. The food was amazing and her recommendations were on point! I even went back to some of the restaurants to try more dishes!"
* A traveler said: "Hong and Hang are wonderful, warm people. Their family home is comfortable, and the food is delicious. The demonstration comes with recipes, so you can re-create the meal at home, easily. However, the best part of the meal is the opportunity for cultural exchange and conversation. It was a real delight really one of our most memorable travel experiences, and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved our experience with great teacher Bon. Food was well planned we had fun choosing all the herbs, veggies in preparation for our meal. Cooked as well, for the price you get a vg night out."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to learn the local food culture---visit the market, gather the ingredients. prepare the meal and dine together as a group. Guides were amazing and the meal was delicious. Several courses prepared as well as the famous Hanoi egg coffee and sweet corn soup."
* A traveler said: "Perfect oganisation, perfekt guides very kind, helpful and with good knowledge of the places we went to. Very interesting background given to culture and history of Vietnam. Stunning countryside with magnificant views."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ba Be National Park
- Tam Coc
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Tram Ton Pass (Deo Tram Ton)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Can Cau Market (Cho Can Cau)
- Dong Van Karst Plateau (Cao Nguyen Da Dong Van)
- Mai Chau
- Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Ta Phin Village
- Tam Dao National Park
- Monkey Island (Dao Cat Dua)
- Quang Ninh Museum (Bao Tang Quang Ninh)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Dong Xuan Market
- Quang Ba Flower Market
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam