Top Northern Vietnam Shore Excursions
497 results | All Northern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "you really should consider this tour. the pick up was on time but it is a long time until you get to the bay (the bus was a bit slow). when you get there it is really worthy! the view in tiptop island is amazing"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour with beautiful sights and delicious food. Our tour guide Sophia was amazing knowledgeable and beyond charming. An awesome way to experience Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Everything as imagines as promised! You can't go wrong with these guys! Food in the cruise was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and well organized with a very nice guide. Tam coc and the Mua cave are so beautiful and highly recommend if you want to do a quick day trip out of Hanoi. The tour operator was very easy to get a hold of and responding quick when I had questions, she was very kind! Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful tour, very relaxing and enjoyable. Did the full day tour and wasn't sure I would like the included lunch, but is was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "We had a small group tour, which ended up as a private tour because the other tourists cancelled the trip. The van was very comfortable. The driver drove carefully. The guide, Chin, was very good in giving information about Vietnam history."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Very good . Cruise, food experience fantastic. They always care. Love the cooking class. I will recommend that cruise anytime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Can Cau Market (Cho Can Cau)
- Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot)
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Mai Chau
- Silver Waterfall (Thac Bac)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Cat Ba Island
- Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Dong Van Karst Plateau (Cao Nguyen Da Dong Van)
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Tram Ton Pass (Deo Tram Ton)
- Vietnam Museum of Revolution
- Ta Phin Village
- Dong Xuan Market
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam