Top Northern Vietnam Markets
293 results | All Northern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Ben my guide was great! Very professional and knew what he was talking about. He asked me questions as well and was very sweet when crossing the roads. The food was amazing! It is nice to have someone walk you around because most of the time you have no idea what they are selling. Really nice tour and worked recommend it for every traveler."
* A traveler said: "We cooked such a variety of traditional dishes, and the chefs are very helpful in helping you in both flavor and technique. You get to take home a copy of the recipes, and an apron. | The food tour was very hot, but great to see the way the locals live every day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "The best experience ever, first I wasn't feeling well in the morning and was willing to skip the class and let my husband go by himself, chef who came to get us the hotel would not have it and offered to wait and try again in the afternoon. I am so grateful that he did, we had the most wonderful experience, not only did he teach us how to make delicious food but he also took us to the market and helped me buy something I didn't know I needed until I saw him use it. Chef is very patient and generous with his information, funny at times but most importantly an awesome chef, thank you for everything as he contributed to the wonderful memories we took from Hanoi."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to learn the local food culture---visit the market, gather the ingredients. prepare the meal and dine together as a group. Guides were amazing and the meal was delicious. Several courses prepared as well as the famous Hanoi egg coffee and sweet corn soup."
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate to book this tour when you're in Hanoi but do so HUNGRY as there is A LOT of food to eat! Great value for what you pay & an awesome way to see the city/experience the traffic. Guides were awesome, copious amounts of delicious food & a lot of time to ride/digest in between the restaurants to sight see."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend. My tour guide,Tracey, spoke perfect English. Was able to try a variety of dishes including a desert and egg coffee! Would advise to eat lightly before the tour- couldn't finish everything as there was so much to try."
* A traveler said: "We can a great time on this tour. The guides were upbeat, friendly and knowledgable and really looked after us. We loved all the food too!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, Snow is a fabulous guide who makes the trip fun and informative. The riders are safe and experienced, and being on the back of a bike meant that we could see lots of great things in the time that we had. Lots of great photo opportunities and yummy food! I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Friendly guide; great food; amazing scenery. This tour provided a fun and unique way to see the sights in and around Hanoi. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour guide, Nam. He was knowledgable, excellent English, friendly and professional with a great personality. Our hotel was located in the Old Quarter, so we opted out of that part of the tour, but the rest of the tour was fascinating, educational and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Dong Van Karst Plateau (Cao Nguyen Da Dong Van)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Cat Ba Island
- Cao Son Market
- Dau Go Cave (Hang Dau Go)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Can Cau Market (Cho Can Cau)
- Quang Ninh Museum (Bao Tang Quang Ninh)
- Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Cat Cat Village
- Dong Xuan Market
- Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Bac Ha Market (Cho Bac Ha)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Mai Chau
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam