Top Northern Vietnam Historical Tours
488 results | All Northern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "A really interesting tour. An, my guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. He was an interesting person to talk to and gave me an insight into life and Vietnam. I hope I managed to give him an insight into life in England too. He even bought me an ice cream!"
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day out. Stunning scenery and activities. we have some wonderful photos and memories of the day"
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and well organized with a very nice guide. Tam coc and the Mua cave are so beautiful and highly recommend if you want to do a quick day trip out of Hanoi. The tour operator was very easy to get a hold of and responding quick when I had questions, she was very kind! Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic feel for authentic Hanoi. Punctual hotel w meet up w snack n water. Bike was a bit old but comfortable and tough enough for all terrain encountered. Easy ride physically but will need to pick up Hanoi street ride habits as morning gets busy. Excellent guide of sights!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Friendly guide; great food; amazing scenery. This tour provided a fun and unique way to see the sights in and around Hanoi. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip out of town with amazing views to be had on the river.Expect to leave a little earlier than the quoted time on order to complete all the hotel pickups and to return a little later as we didn't get back until after 7pm due to rush hour traffic. A great day out from the hustle of Hanoi"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous morning out , guides were fantastic and so knowledgeable. From start to finish it was a great day . Visiting the village and have team with a lovely lady was the highlight while back in hanio egg coffee and food was great - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, wonderful tour guide! It does get back a bit later than the description says. But great handling of logistics, smooth travel. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Quite an enjoyable outing. The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience. Worth the dollar spent. The guide was knowledgeable and was willing to share his experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
- 24H Ha Noi Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc & Mua Cave Via Boat & Bike
- Hanoi’s Outskirts Half-Day Tour by Bike
- Hanoi French Quarter Walking Tour: The Present and the Past
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Tam Coc
- Dong Xuan Market
- Bac Ha Market (Cho Bac Ha)
- Ninh Binh
- Hon Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks Island)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Cat Cat Village
- Bai Chay
- Ta Phin Village
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cat Ba Island
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Quang Ba Flower Market
- Dien Bien Phu
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam