Top Northern Vietnam Full-day Tours
495 results | All Northern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, wonderful tour guide! It does get back a bit later than the description says. But great handling of logistics, smooth travel. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and well organized with a very nice guide. Tam coc and the Mua cave are so beautiful and highly recommend if you want to do a quick day trip out of Hanoi. The tour operator was very easy to get a hold of and responding quick when I had questions, she was very kind! Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Anna was very informative, she was a pleasure to be around and was very helpful during the day. This tour is only half a day but feels like you see more than most full day tours we have been on. Very interesting sights in an amazing beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Quite an enjoyable outing. The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience. Worth the dollar spent. The guide was knowledgeable and was willing to share his experience."
* A traveler said: "Well organised visit with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide from region itself! Enjoyed the tour immensely"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "They were very responsive and easy to find. I was skeptical of this site but it is legit. Did not need to worry about being picked up. Be careful of cab drivers trying to lure you into their cars. This put me at ease with an agreed upon upfront payment."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, seamless tour. Food was excellent, as was lodging. We originally booked the dorms, but when we saw the beautiful new yellow bungalows, we upgraded! Loved the serene and scenic bike rides. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip out of town with amazing views to be had on the river.Expect to leave a little earlier than the quoted time on order to complete all the hotel pickups and to return a little later as we didn't get back until after 7pm due to rush hour traffic. A great day out from the hustle of Hanoi"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip for a day to spend at ninh binh. Full of adventure , fun and enjoyment. The guide Loan was very friendly and well versed. Bus drive was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the service of this company. The coordination and communication was very smooth. The driver is very professional and on-time. The car is comfortable. I would use their service again when I go back to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
- Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc & Mua Cave Via Boat & Bike
- Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi
- Full-Day Hoa Lu and Tam Coc - Mua Cave DELUXE Tour from Hanoi Including Lunch
- Private Hanoi City Half-Day Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dien Bien Phu
- Dong Van Karst Plateau (Cao Nguyen Da Dong Van)
- Bai Chay
- Quang Ninh Museum (Bao Tang Quang Ninh)
- Dau Go Cave (Hang Dau Go)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Soi Sim Island (Dao Soi Sim)
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Ta Phin Village
- Muong Hoa Valley (Thung Lung Muong Hoa)
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Tam Dao National Park
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam