Top Northern China Walking Tours
492 results | All Northern China Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This was my first trip to Beijing. I was a bit daunted by language, culture and the fact I can't use my credit card anywhere. But I wanted to explore. I'm glad I foundthese folks. The tour was as promised. The guide Helen was great and knew about the history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Michael, our Tour Guide, did a great Job. The tour started and ended according to plan. No delays, no unexpected stop-overs at shops. The guide managed the admission fee and provided interesting and helpfull information about the great Wall, the section we visited and the options to go up/down. We had a wonderfull day. Thank you all."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Very organized and a great way to see Beijing! My husband and I went in November for his birthday. A bit chilly but fun!"
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed a great day with our guide Shanshan. She made the day a very relaxed and memorable one. With her help we navigated the crowds at each venue and the lunch that was organised was wonderful. All in all a fabulous day. Thank you Shanshan"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa was very good and knowledgeable. She was a good history teller. Her english was good too."
* A traveler said: "Great people, outstanding service. highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time and experience. I was fortunate as it was just me and the guide. We made so many stops and I had to really pace myself with the amount of food. So so delicious. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization,perfect hotels, perfect tour guides, perfect new friendships.We recommended this tour 1000."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this tour!!! Lucy did a great job!!!! She provided us with much more than we expected! She even took us through the hutongs on our way from one restaurant to the next, all the while providing us with interesting facts & insight into the life & culture in Beijing."
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful guide. We were late due to taxi problem and the tour group and guide worked to join the tour in progress. Enjoyed seeing the outings and trying the different local foods."
* A traveler said: "Albert was a fantastic tour guide. Very helpful and informative. Kept all 8 of us engaged and interested, kids included. So glad we did this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our private guide was nice, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. Had no problem taking all our photos. We were given our own Audi car and personal driver. Make sure to take the dragon boat at the Summer Palace. Be prepared for Beijing traffic. Wear comfortable shoes, lots of walking."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing Beijing and learning about China’s history. Candy was an engaging guide who was always concerned with making sure the tour went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. The guide was great and very knowledgeable. Everything was top notch -- including the lunch!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Huguang Guild Hall
- Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Chaoyang Park
- Rishengchang Exchange
- Great Wall at Badaling
- Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)
- Temple of Earth (Ditan Park)
- Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Confucius Temple
- Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)
- Great Hall of the People
- Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)
- Yungang Grottoes (Yungang Shiku)
- Shijia Hutong Museum
- Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)
- Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)
- Tianjin Eye
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Harbin
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam