Top Northern China Multi-day Tours
496 results | All Northern China Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just Amazing! It is a hike if you want to walk to the "end" of the wall and back so wear comfortable shoes! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. Our guide was awesome and she kept us on schedule and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "We spent an amazing 3 days in Beijing with our guide. We loved the flexibility to choose where we wanted to go and especially loved that the tours were one on one. The flow was great. The information given on each site specific and informative. Excellent value for the price. We would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Nico, who spoke great English and was very personable. He catered to our every need. I selected Catherine Lu Tours because they were highly rated on Trip Advisor. They delivered as expected. I highly recommend them - and Nico as your guide. He is the best."
* A traveler said: "Very organized and a great way to see Beijing! My husband and I went in November for his birthday. A bit chilly but fun!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization,perfect hotels, perfect tour guides, perfect new friendships.We recommended this tour 1000."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our days with Coco - she was knowledgeable, fun to be around, perceptive and sympathetic to any needs we had and ultimately a wonderful guide. We felt like we saw and did all that we had hoped to in Beijing - at a pace that was perfect for us. Coco went out of her way to make sure we had food that was great for our dietary restrictions and she took time to show and teach Mandarin while curating the tour to our interests. We were very pleased and grateful!"
* A traveler said: "Linda was a great guide! Answered all our questions and spoke great English. Helped us with our plans."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing Beijing and learning about China’s history. Candy was an engaging guide who was always concerned with making sure the tour went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great experience touring Beijing and the Great Wall of China. Susan did a fantastic job explaining all the places we visited. Susan's made sure we never felt pressure to move on to the next site before we were satisfied answering our questions. I would recommend Susan to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Saw just about everything in 2 days. The guide and driver accommodated our needs.Jade was wonderful. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Exhausting! BUT VERY EXHILARATING!!! The first day's hike Jiankou to Mutianyu was over eight kilometres, and the second day's hike Jinshanling to Simatai West was about six kilometres. We covered both the restored and unrestored parts of the Wall on both days and we encountered very few other tourists somewhat more on the second day than the first day which made for excellent photo ops. The overnight accommodation at a nearby guesthouse was basic but adequate clean and safe with excellent dinner and breakfast. Wu Yaxin is a very capable and interesting guide for this hiking tour -- kudos to him for making this a very memorable trip for me. My humble advices: 1 DO NOT take this tour if you are not in good health, especially if you have leg/knee/foot problems and/or cardio-vascular issues. The Great Wall was built along the ridges of the mountain ranges in order to secure the strategic highest grounds. Therefore, it meanders along these ridges where there are constant changes in elevations both upwards and downwards, and VERY STEEPLY at many stretches. 2 Prepare for all kinds of weather. My group quite literally experienced four weather conditions in the course of the two days at the end of July 2015: fog actually low clouds at mountain tops overcast sky heavy rain forced to stop and rest at one of the forts and beautiful sunshine. 3 Wear good hiking shoes. You will be glad you did, especially at the steep inclines."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my son and I in April. Roy was our guide. He was excellent. He handled all of the ticketing. We didn't need to wait on any of the long lines. I was catching a flight out on the second day of the tour. Roy and our driver rearranged some of the stops and pickup time on the second day to be sure I made it to the airport on time. The tour was great. It covered everything we wanted to see in the short time we were in Beijing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: 2-Day Beijing Highlights and Great Wall Tour
- 3-Day Beijing Sightseeing Private Custom-Made Combo Tour
- 2-Day Beijing Highlights Small-Group Tour
- All-Inclusive Private 2-Day Beijing Highlight Tour with Optional Evening Show
- All-Inclusive Private 3-Day Beijing Highlight Tour with Optional Evening Show
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Beijing Zoo
- Great Wall at Badaling
- Shuanglin Temple
- Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Beijing Olympic Park
- Chaoyang Theatre
- Cuandixia Village
- Imperial Garden of the Palace Museum
- Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)
- Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)
- Tianjin Eye
- Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)
- Hanging Temple (Xuankong Si)
- Imperial Vault of Heaven
- Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market)
- Beijing National Stadium
- Back Lake (Houhai)
- National Art Museum of China (NAMOC)
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Harbin
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam