Top Northern China Food Tours
189 results | All Northern China Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "The show itself was great! The venue was ok, but very crowded. Our party of six could not sit together but no couples were separated. The dinner afterward was great! Plenty of food and our guide was fantastic. If you’re visiting this country for the first time you may want to add this to your list"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time and experience. I was fortunate as it was just me and the guide. We made so many stops and I had to really pace myself with the amount of food. So so delicious. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this tour!!! Lucy did a great job!!!! She provided us with much more than we expected! She even took us through the hutongs on our way from one restaurant to the next, all the while providing us with interesting facts & insight into the life & culture in Beijing."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful guide. We were late due to taxi problem and the tour group and guide worked to join the tour in progress. Enjoyed seeing the outings and trying the different local foods."
* A traveler said: "The tour took us to the best place to see the flag lowering ceremony and and also the lights around Beijing |We also went to snack street which was amazing to see|We also went to the area where the pubs were round the lake"
* A traveler said: "This was really good to get a feel of the local markets in Beijing. I was solo on this tour and had the guide to myself which was great. The guide assisted with bartering of prices and understanding of what the food on display was! Great guide with local knowledge."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great experience touring Beijing and the Great Wall of China. Susan did a fantastic job explaining all the places we visited. Susan's made sure we never felt pressure to move on to the next site before we were satisfied answering our questions. I would recommend Susan to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Alice was great! She was very friendly and knowledgeable and very patient with all our photo taking! The car was very comfortable and regularly topped up with fresh bottles of water, a great way to get around."
* A traveler said: "Nico was an excellent guide. Spoke great English. Very informative & entertaining. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. Her knowledge, english, and recommendations made the day much more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Good way to do bargain shopping with a helpful local. We have bought many wonderful souvenirs and products for reasonable prices. This is highly recommended for those who need help bargaining Chinese style."
* A traveler said: "Mt grown son and I had a 14 hour layover and wanted to experience Beijing. We were lucky and got Davis as our driver. He made our day special, so glad we decided to go with a driver we were able to relax, enjoy and learn about the area."
* A traveler said: "Sally was wonderful. I told her where I wanted to go and she helped steering me to right places and handled negotiations. I wish we had time to get into the boutiques in Beijing ...after awhile the markets are the same stuff"
* A traveler said: "Lina and Sunflower were great. They both treated our group like family. If you need any type our tour or guidance in Beijing they are the people to book! See next time."
* A traveler said: "We liked that this was a walking tour which meant also catching local public transport. Bella had also made sure that we had faster entry into the Forbidden City in busy school holidays period. This was appreciated in the very hot weather. Bella gave us fascinating insight into the history of the Forbidden City which could not be achieved with just a combination of visiting and reading signs and books. We also liked eating local foods afterwards although we became rather full from too much food. I would recommend Bella as an excellent English speaking guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chaoyang Theatre
- Temple of Earth (Ditan Park)
- Chaoyang Park
- Miaoying Temple
- Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)
- Hanging Temple (Xuankong Si)
- Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)
- Gubei Water Town
- Nine Dragon Screen at the Palace Museum
- Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)
- New Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)
- Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)
- Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)
- Inner Court (Nei Ting)
- Eastern Qing Tombs
- Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)
- Yungang Grottoes (Yungang Shiku)
- China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)
- Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Harbin
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam