Top Activities on the Ground in North Iceland
Saved to wishlist!
Up to 1 hour
Up to $15
Up to $30
Up to $90
Nature and Wildlife
Husky Dog Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
2 results | All North Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cover more ground, and a wider variety of terrain, than possible on foot on this mountain bike tour from Mývatn. Visit the “underground bakery” where locals steam bake bread underground using the heat of hot springs. Continue past the first steam generator in Iceland and head to the old bathing caves close to the fissure cave of Grjótagjá. Afterward, relax in the natural steam baths of Mývatn Naturebaths before hopping back on your bike to return.
Have you ever been pulled by a husky? Here is your chance to try this in Iceland. We are an Icelandic family that are completely in love of huskies. We love to share our passion
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Ground in North Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England