Top North Iceland Hiking
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All North Iceland Tours
Northern Lights and fun activities This 3 night stay is the perfect way to visit the Lake Mývatn area in the north of Iceland in winter and enjoy the Northern Lights in the evening and sightseeing tours and activities during the daylight hours. Tours available: Husky dog sledding, Snowshoeing, Snowmobile tours, Nordic skiing, Fat Bike tours, Super-Jeep mountain tours and waterfalls and many more. Please be advised some tours can be bought on site, other tours are included..see included description.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Hiking in North Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England