Top North East England Nature and Wildlife Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
Food & Drink
Likely To Sell Out
2 results | All North East England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse in one of the Roman Empire’s last frontiers when you join this fascinating walking tour led by a “Roman” guide, along the Cawfields stretch of the Roman wall. Learn about the rise and fall of this UNESCO World Heritage–listed engineering wonder, why Northumberland has so many castles, and soak up glorious views of moorland, coastline and medieval villages. Numbers are capped at just 12 for an intimate and memorable experience.
This tour is one of a kind - it is not a ghost tour. It takes you on a true crimes journey of Newcastle and explores some of the gruesome dark times in the city's history (all brought to life by your local expert). Your tour also takes you past some of the best-known places in the city but diverts to take you through some of the most hidden streets full of wonderful stories to tell!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Nature and Wildlife in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland