Top North East England Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All North East England Tours
Instead of randomly choosing restaurants and foods while in Newcastle, ensure you hit its best culinary offerings—and landmark sights—during this private tour. With a guide for navigation and personalized attention; visit some of the top food haunts to taste their wares and meet the people behind them. Dive into Grainger Market, visit independent eateries along the Quayside, and enjoy tastings—and the city views—at the Baltic Centre.
If you’re a lover of fine wine and cheese, pleasure your palate during a cheese-and-wine tour of Newcastle upon Tyne. A perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this tour combines local delicacies with stops at a food market and Newcastle Castle, in order to provide the inside scoop on local culture and history.
Experience a culinary and historic journey of Newcastle. You’ll sample a spectrum of mouth-watering flavours that make up this unique city with influences from British, Asian & Caribbean cuisine. Explore some of the most beautiful spots in the city's Grainger Town, Old Newcastle and Quayside areas! Your guide will help you discover the best cuisine and also give you a great rounded story of the city and the buildings around you!
Spend half a day exploring Newcastle's most delicious areas. Start with a private tour of the historic Victoria Tunnels before eating and drinking your way through the Ouseburn Valley. Sample dishes from a Michelin Guide restaurant and dig into local favorites from the likes of a brewery, urban farm and independent spots. This award-winning tour comes with a backdrop of Newcastle's incredible graffiti art, ensuring a feast for all the senses along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food Tours in North East England?
The best Food Tours in North East England according to Viator travelers are:
What Food Tours in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food Tours in North East England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North East England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets