Hastings Street—the popular, posh and impossibly pretty Noosa Heads promenade—is one of Queensland’s best known spots. The coastal boulevard and its open air cafes, trendy boutiques, and high-end shopping attracts traveling celebrities and luxury-seekers to the sun-soaked sidewalks of this once strictly local surf spot. Visitors to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast can pop into Hastings' many restaurants and pubs for a night out on the town or visit the area as part of a day trip from Brisbane, exploring the street and neighboring beach towns.
Hastings Street is within walking distance from Noosa Heads' Main Beach. Parking is difficult during peak hours, which makes the area challenging to visit independently if you aren’t staying in town.
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island