Top Activities on the Ground in Nice
37 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting insights to Nice's history and historical context. Highly recommend this tour, you cover a lot of ground in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour Chris was informative and fun. We saw many of my must have sites. We enjoyed the photo opportunities"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had never ridden eBikes before, and I have to admit this is a great way to see things in the Nice area. The boost provided by the bike helps you deal with the hills, and being on a bike really gets you to places you won't get to (or have difficulty getting to) with a car. Our guide Greg was great; very helpful and provided a good deal of information during the tour. He knows the area well, and saved the two best panoramic views for the end - well worth the day. I would do this again if I were to visit the Nice area again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Loved this more than expected. Christof was pleasant, informative, and spoke great English. He was even able to manage the pedicab through the narrower Old Town village where cars aren’t allowed. It was wonderful to cover so many worthy sights while someone else did the peddling. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to tour the City of Nice -- close encounter of many areas of the city without the need of walking (which can be tiring). Our driver, Matthew, is very friendly and nice."
* A traveler said: "So nice tour in the old town !!! Our guide Mathieu was the best ! Advice for restaurants, sightseeing and was funny ! Really go !"
* A traveler said: "It’s a bit like reading a dark novel and doing a walking tour at the same time. A definitely interesting experience! Loved following, literally the steps, of so many famous people staying in Nice."
* A traveler said: "We booked the 4 hour Nice Tour having never ridden an electric bike and not really knowing what to expect. It was a very easy process collecting the bike and our tour guide was very knowledgeable sharing lots of information on the area. The route was also lovely along the coastal roads and paths. Would recommend this tour and the e-bike is great fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nice Evening Food & Wine Tasting Tour with a Local
- Nice Sightseeing Pedicab et visite privée multilingue avec un guide local - 1h40
- Happy Tour 1h
- Nice Sightseeing Pedicab & Multilingual Private Tour with a Local Guide - 55min
- Nice Sightseeing Pedicab & Multilingual Private Tour with a Local Guide - 40min
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Place Garibaldi
- Quai Lunel
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Hotel Negresco
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Villa Kerylos
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Quai des États-Unis
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence