Top Nice Private Sightseeing Tours
256 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "Samuel was a great guide. Highly recommended. Get to see villages in the countryside and learn the rich history."
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide with nice attitude; showed us many different places on the way as well. On time and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "Loved flower market and castle view of Nice coinciding with midday cannon Appreciated small group and enthusiastic informative local guide Chris ."
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour guide. Cannes was nice but we were more intrigued by Antibes. We spent time in the Picasso museum."
* A traveler said: "My friend & I had a lovely day getting to see more of the French Riviera. I really enjoyed seeing new villages that I probably wouldn't have experienced otherwise. Parfait was an A+ guide; very knowledgeable & interactive with the group! We told him we'd give him 6 stars if we could. :) - Chrissy & Becca"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very warm and funny! It made the tour extra interesting also with his local information about history and artists etc"
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was engaging and informative, exactly like his name Perfait (not sure about the spelling). The medieval towns were amazing and the views were spectacular. The tour of the perfume factory was fun and a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how perfume is made."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. Small Group. We were only seven people. Guiding in both French and English. Take the time to join these guided tour."
* A traveler said: "We took the tour on Aug. 19th. We had a very good experience. Our guide/driver is very friendly and gave us a lot of useful information"
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- French Riviera Panorama Tour- Monaco,Monte Carlo, Eze, Antibes, Cannes
- Eze and Monaco Private Half-Day Tour
- Train Experience Through The Alps : The Baroque Royal Route & Salt Road Full Day
- Nice Local Vineyards Small Group Half Day E-Bike Tour with Wine Tasting
- Monaco and Eze Small Group Half-Day Trip from Nice
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Quai des États-Unis
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Place Garibaldi
- Hotel Negresco
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Villa Kerylos
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence