Top Nice Honeymoon Experiences
13 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour Chris was informative and fun. We saw many of my must have sites. We enjoyed the photo opportunities"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting insights to Nice's history and historical context. Highly recommend this tour, you cover a lot of ground in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and great fund for all ages. First we got an introduction of how the scents of a perfume are put together and then we made our own blend. All of us loved our "own" perfume and have used them every day since. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel Negresco
- Chateau de Cremat
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Place Garibaldi
- Quai des États-Unis
- St. Paul de Vence
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Quai Lunel
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence