Top Niagara Falls Food Tours
14 results | All Niagara Falls Tours
* A traveler said: "Picture taking conversation on the bus The driver is very knowledgeable of the city. Winners great , fun time"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was exciting as well as breathtaking. You must take the boat ride when you visit Niagara Falls."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour with surprisingly good wine. Visits to four wineries with tastings and lunch. Our guide Salman was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Being very close to the falls and filling the exhilaration of wind and mist. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Was on my bucket list,glad I got a chance to experience it. Tour guide was very helpful and informative."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was punctual, up beat and entertaining. He was very well versed on all the Niagara Falls facts. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Billy was quite knowledgeable and very friendly. Enjoyed the tour. He told us unique stories relative to the Falls and also other sights to see close by."
* A traveler said: "Saied was an outstanding tour guide, very informative, fun and relaxed. The tour was very good and the highlight was the Maid of the Mist. Tour guides like Saied are why we continue to book with Viator"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy, Ricky was phenomenal!! He was very entertaining, informative, and was very knowledgeable in the history of Niagara Falls! Definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The history was very good. The Underground Railroad with Josiah Tryon. The stacks high sandwich at the silo restaurant"
* A traveler said: "Best decision we could’ve made was to book this wine tour. My now husband and I were picked up by Bernie. I gave a little bit of insight of what types of wines we liked prior and they planned the rest. He was knowledgeable about the history of the area. He walked us into each winery and gave us little tidbits about each one. He took pictures of us throughout the day. It was such an amazing day! Only regret was not getting a pic w/Bernie :). Def book your next trip with wheelz/Viator! It was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario