Top Niagara Falls & Around Attractions & Museums
11 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan and Chris were both very professional, friendly, and informative. We were unable to go up on our original date but they were able to reschedule us quickly and the flight was smooth. The view from above is amazing. If you have the time it is a must do."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "Horneblower cruise, journey behind the falls, illumination tower at night, lighting of the falls, dinner"
* A traveler said: "Each experience gave a different perspective of the Falls which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our tour guide Kaleb was super informative, very personable. The boat was very memorable and we didn’t get as wet as I thought we would even though that really wasn’t a concern."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Queen Victoria Park
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Brock's Monument
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Kurtz Orchards
- Great Canadian Midway
- Reif Estate Winery
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Peller Estates Winery
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Safari Niagara
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Rainbow Bridge
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Clifton Hill
- Floral Clock
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania