Perched on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, the lofty Skylon Tower is famous for its bird’s-eye views. Boasting a panoramic observation platform, ambient dining, movies, shopping, and activities for the whole family, this 775-foot (236-meter) tower offers an entire day’s worth of entertainment.
Tours and tickets to Experience Skylon Tower
What are Skylon Tower hours of operation?
Should I book Skylon Tower tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Skylon Tower 2021?
What's the best way to experience Skylon Tower?
- Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
- Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
- Niagara Falls Tour + Helicopter Ride and Skylon Tower Lunch - Private Safe Tour
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania