Reif Estate Winery
Ewald Reif founded this classic Niagara-on-the-Lake estate in 1977 and the popular winery known for sweet ice wine and bold Cabs opened to the public just five years later. Since then, locals and travelers have been gathering to sip glasses of red and white inside its historic coach house. The Reif Estate’s wines have also received dozens of national and international awards.
Travelers who want to sample the flavors of Reif Estate have a number of options to choose from, but perhaps one of the best experiences is the Annual Harvest BBQ that blends food, drink and fun with the Niagara Wine Festival kick off each September. Tastings are available daily, including a sensory wine option, that includes blind taste testing and optional chocolate pairings. Group options are available for larger parties, too.
Visitors can tour the vineyards on their own, or take a comprehensive tour of multiple estates by bus or bike. Foodies can opt for wine pairings and gourmet meals alongside Niagara-on-the-Lake’s famous wines.
Tours and tickets to Experience Reif Estate Winery
What are Reif Estate Winery hours of operation?
Should I book Reif Estate Winery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Reif Estate Winery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Reif Estate Winery?
- Independent Bike Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Wineries Including Wine Tastings
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Small Group Wine Tour with Lunch
- Vine & Dine Bicycle Wine Tour - Niagara On The Lake - With Lunch
- Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania