Peller Estates Winery
The Peller Estates Winery is one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s hidden gems with roots that date back to the late 1920s. This iconic destination was started by a Hungarian immigrant who hoped to bring his knowledge of European grapes and wine to North America. The estate is known for its ice wine, Rieslings and Chardonnays, which have been drawing visitors and winning awards for more than 50 years.
Travelers who venture to Peller Estates Winery can opt for one of a number of experiences that cater to wine lovers. From tastings tucked among the vineyards to courses on wine and food pairing. Travelers will find a little bit of everything at this Zagat-rated estate. It’s possible to make a day—or just a short stop—at Peller Estates, but travelers who want to see more of Niagara-on-the-Lakes vineyards can opt for one of the area’s popular wine tours.
Ways to experience Peller Estates Winery
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Peller Estates Winery hours of operation?
Should I book Peller Estates Winery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Peller Estates Winery 2020?
What's the best way to experience Peller Estates Winery?
- The Compromise Tour- Includes Brewery, Winery, Distillery, Ice Wine and Cider
- Niagara on the Lake Wine Tour & Icewine Lounge Experience
Things to do near Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Detroit
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania