Top Newport Beach Dolphin Watching
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Newport Beach Tours
Cruise off the coast of Orange County in search of whales on this excursion from Newport Beach. Watch the rugged, beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast glide by as you listen to interesting commentary from your crew about the native California marine life. Watch for blows and tail slaps; these signal that humpback, minke, grey, finback or giant blue whales are near. Dolphins and other marine life are also in abundance during this family-friendly, year-round whale watching tour.
Watch for whales and dolphins off Newport Beach aboard a double-decker catamaran with bow seating and 360-degree views. A diverse array of marine wildlife thrives in the protected area just outside Newport Bay, and you'll have the chance to see humpbacks, gray whales, finback whales, blue whales, seals, and several species of dolphins. The boat has a 96% success rate spotting whales or dolphins, making this a great way to explore California wildlife in a gorgeous natural environment.
Newport Beach is known for its dolphin and whale sightings, but if you don't know the spots to see them, you may not see any during your visit. Instead, plan ahead with this Newport Beach Private VIP Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour and go with a certified-naturalist guide who knows the ecosystem of the area well. You'll see dolphins and whales as your guide tells you fun facts about each.
Enjoy a chartered cruise for up to six people during this private boat trip in Newport Harbor. Pass by yachts and mansions as you travel comfortably with your friends or family. Boat excursions include a private captain and drinking water. Bring your own snacks and refreshments. All-day cruise departures have flexible timings.
Combine visits to Somerset Vineyard and Winery, Oak Mountain Winery, Bel Vino Winery, and Callaway Vineyard and Winery all into one day without the stress of planning who in your group will be driving. This Temecula Wine Tour from South Orange County takes care of the details for you, including pickup, drop-off, wine tastings, and even where to stop for lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dolphin Watching in Newport Beach?
The best Dolphin Watching in Newport Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Dolphin Watching in Newport Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newport Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dolphin Watching in Newport Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Newport Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Dolphin Watching
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets