Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Sightseeing Tours
18 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgable and friendly guide. Would never have known all the things he explained. Our both teens also enjoyed.. He sent a message a few hours before the walk and having his number was handy"
* A traveler said: "Rob was fantastic and full of information. We were stunned with the amount of facts he provided during the tour. My sister and I treat both our grandad to this tour for his birthday and he enjoyed every second. Can’t recommend this tour along with Rob enough!"
* A traveler said: "We had a absolutely amazing time on our food tour. We visit Newcastle a lot and we went to lots of places we’d never heard of. The food and drink provided was perfect, and Amy is a fantastic host. I’d recommend it to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous, learnt lots about my home city, Very interesting guide Would recommend providing you are ok with steps and steep inclines"
* A traveler said: "We had the most fabulous day in Newcastle with Anna, our guide. It was personal, informative and catered to what we wanted and needed. Couldn’t recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "Fran is an excellent tour guide. She is knowledgeable and passionate about history. The true crime tour was interesting and engaging."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great afternoon with Alex, who gave us a great deal of information about the construction ofHadrian's wall as well as the living and working conditions of the Roman soldiers in the forts. He is extremely knowledgeable and his enthusiasm helped make history come alive for us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England