Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Historical Tours
23 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgable and friendly guide. Would never have known all the things he explained. Our both teens also enjoyed.. He sent a message a few hours before the walk and having his number was handy"
* A traveler said: "Rob was very entertaining and I felt I learnt a lot from the tour the history of Newcastle including how it got his name"
* A traveler said: "We had a absolutely amazing time on our food tour. We visit Newcastle a lot and we went to lots of places we’d never heard of. The food and drink provided was perfect, and Amy is a fantastic host. I’d recommend it to anyone"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great afternoon with Alex, who gave us a great deal of information about the construction ofHadrian's wall as well as the living and working conditions of the Roman soldiers in the forts. He is extremely knowledgeable and his enthusiasm helped make history come alive for us."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Excellent tour. Located at a beautiful but less crowded part of the wall. Without people the wall and area are amazingly peaceful. Great way to see the wall by train in/out of Newcastle."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to learn about Newcastle's history, and see the city's landmarks with a friendly tour guide. Thankyou."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city and its history, Fran an excellent guide, knowledgeable and some fascinating insights and stories."
* A traveler said: "Alex's knowledge and how he communicated it in a really interesting way. Brilliant time and thoroughly enjoyed the walk."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip back in time due to our amazing guide Kevin , who went out of his way to ensure I made it to the trip . His knowledge and oration made the experience come alive ! Strongly recommend ! Diolch yn fawr !"
* A traveler said: "Fran is an excellent tour guide. She is knowledgeable and passionate about history. The true crime tour was interesting and engaging."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England