Top New York Seasonal & Special Occasions
65 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "On time! Comfortable seats and clean. Amazing service. I normally would never take a bus however this felt like a road trip getaway."
* A traveler said: "Great immigrant chronology and history from Brian. Easy walking and plenty to eat -Chinese fried dumplings, pizza, Knish and empanada."
* A traveler said: "Very Professional diver, quiet and took the most efficient route. My name was on the window, so we knew where our shuttle was. He was not late when it was time to return to the airport. The shuttle was clean in and out"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was exciting as well as breathtaking. You must take the boat ride when you visit Niagara Falls."
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "Monia Bonaldo was a fantastic tour guide! She had an encyclopedic knowledge of Harlem, the history, and the culture. She was delightful and personable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Benji was very knowledgeable and entertaining..would definitely recommend to anyone .."
* A traveler said: "Marc was amazing! We had the best time seeing the city and taking pictures. An experience I’m so happy we did."
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour. We had three stops- two at Christmas lights in neighborhoods and one stop in DUMBO to see nyc views. Great guide- he was conscientious and knowledgeable. I’d love a bit longer at Dyker Heights- maybe a map to show where we could wander. But overall great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the peaceful ride! Was especially relaxing in the evening after a day of sightseeing in the city! Our guide provided interesting details about the park.❤️"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional guide.....very informative, perceptive, and thorough with details supported with print documents"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get into the holiday spirit!! The lights and decorations were amazing! The tour guide and driver were excellent!!"
* A traveler said: "It was very enjoyable. Tour guide was knowledgeable and personable. We would recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Had the greatest tour guide ever! Very nice experience. They even accommodated us when we bought our tickets for the wrong day,very nice staff and I would definitely revisit."
* A traveler said: "Booked this for my daughters birthday (21/12/19) and she loved it ! The bus was really comfortable the driver Gilbert was very good and well JA the guide was just a lovely genuine man who just really wanted everyone to have the best time - made our visit thank JA👍"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative and we were happy they had late rides available because our days were already filled."
* A traveler said: "Marc Samuels was great! Excellent tour guide, and our pictures are beautiful! I highly recommend Marc!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was wonderful and had plenty of isight into the history and goings-on of the area. She provided lots of information, tips, and photo suggestions. This was a great way to see the area, take in the good sights, and not feel overwhelmed trying to see it all. A wonderful tour and great guide."
* A traveler said: "My son and I visited NYC for the third time and we wanted to check some places we haven't seen in our previous trips, I found this tour with a personal photographer that I thought is the perfect idea.' Marc was knowledgeable of the area, made it fun and the photo shooting was so natural, I totally recommend this tour with him, it worth your money and the photos are spectacular! Next time in NYC I will reach out for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee