Top New York Art Tours
101 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "So easy! Booked the tickets at breakfasttable and went straight in to the museum via info desk without any waiting 😍"
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
* A traveler said: "Good to get the experience from the family's side of things, it is the most accurate, non-biased recollection of the events of 9/11. Good when partnered up with the museum to get the complete experience."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an amazing guide. He knew everything!! My son couldn’t wait to attend this tour and it was worth the wait! He knew locations of every movie and shared footage of the movies so we would know that to look for. He never rushed us. Great tour!!"
* A traveler said: "A must-do! So very informative and respectful of all that the 911 site represents. Kimberly, our guide, shared an immense amount of information in our time together. She spoke slowly and clearly, sharing personal stories that will have a lasting impact on all of us. We will definitely recommend this tour to all of our friends and family visiting NYC."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. We toured the locker room, vip box, and many other areas not open to the general public."
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide Vitaly led us through Central Park on a crowded day and gave us all the history, facts and fun items of interest about this metropolitan mecca. We enjoyed his humor and extensive knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and in particular Vitaly as a guide. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Edward (Staff161) not only introduced us to the history and cultural significance of graffiti and street art, but helped us understand and appreciate the artwork in Brooklyn. Great walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was great. We learned a lot and got to experience some nice places in nyc all while enjoying a few cocktails and learning the history of prohibition. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great information here. Our guide was really well I formed and personable. She did a fantastic job and was clearly passionate about this subject. The only critique I’d have was with traffic noise it could sometimes be difficult to hear. Maybe charging a bit more for personal listening devices would help that?"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Michael Hunt was awesome! We learned a lot and had the best time hearing all of the stories he knows about the neighborhood. He even took pictures of us throughout the tour and shared with us after. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Katherine, our tour guide, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed touring the museum with her. She pointed out things and told us background stories we wouldn't have other wise seen or known. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Was expecting a choir, but enjoyed the church singers anyway. Our reservation said 9-11 am but was actually 9-1:00 from pick up to return, check if time is an issue."
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant time way over are expectations would do this tour again thank you again so much will recommend to all our friends"
* A traveler said: "Our guide-Peggy Taylor was amazing. She had outstanding knowledge and history of the area. That combined with her personal involvement with Harlem made this a memorable tour. Our bus driver-Michael-was excellent also."
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide / great info . Great to see the city sights with someone From the music business - !!! 5 stars will recommend for sure . Music guy from Los Angeles ."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I decided to go on this tour spur of the moment due to a forecast of rain in the afternoon. It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon. We had lunch at Grand Central before the tour. John, the guide, was very knowledgeable and shared interesting bits of history with the group. I would recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- David H. Koch Theater
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- High Line
- David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- New World Stages
- Yankee Stadium
- The Dakota Apartments
- Radio City Music Hall
- Sunset Park
- Majestic Theatre
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Tiffany & Co. Flagship Store
- New York City Ballet (NYCB)
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Raquette Lake
- Hudson Theatre
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee