Top New York Bus Tours
261 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was EXCELLENT!! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Loved the tour and would recommend to everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "It was ready great Molly was a great tour guide! The views of NY, NY were great! 😊 Thanks we wouldn't have known to go to these places to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! I learned a lot! Great value for the price! It wasn't too long. The Statue of Liberty museum was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The trips driver was very excellent in dealing with this New York traffic. The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. It was a very good trip to get an idea and feel of all the boroughs."
* A traveler said: "I liked it, Better to take 48hrs tour option because NY is really large city and 24hrs tour will not fit it all."
* A traveler said: "This is the best one by far they have 5 floors of great actors and musicians to take a picture with. Its bigger than Las Vegas and more action to see while walking through"
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Joe was knowledgeable knowledgeable and entertaining. You gave a lot of The back story of the statue and Ellis island. I wish it was clear in the description of the tour that this tour did not do access to the pedestal otherwise it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia was an outstanding experience. Ms. Janette was a great tour host and Mr. Elvis was a great driver. It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House."
* A traveler said: "Was expecting a choir, but enjoyed the church singers anyway. Our reservation said 9-11 am but was actually 9-1:00 from pick up to return, check if time is an issue."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and supportive. Even with my flight delayed they were there awaiting for me. We will use it again for sure."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the absolute highlight of our trip. It ended up just being the two of us but Sergio made us feel like the two most important people he’s ever given a tour to. Ask for Sergio! He’s amazing and knows an insane amount of history about NYC and more it’s incredible! He knows all the best spots too for seeing things and pictures! I was so thrilled with the tour I cannot wait to go back and do another one with him!"
* A traveler said: "Took the night your with Rachel and we were driven around by Manny. Amazing work. Keep it up guys. Will recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! What memories when we speak of movies we have historically loved. The guide was amazing. She actually captured our group with the tv "take" sign! My only suggestion would be put photos on a larger electronic device. The phone was very small."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "This is the first time I had a walking tour experience, and it was wonderful. Beginning with Mott and Canal Streets and ending across Lombardi’s, our guide was extremely knowledgeable about Chinatown’s and Little Italy’s history. It was a great experience that I intend to repeat in the near future."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Jay was excellent. The small group and the van were a pleasure. We just wished we had seen more of the movies Jay pointed out locations for."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveler said: "I am an avid investor, so this was a perfect, educational, and interesting activity! Having lived in NY for a good amount of time, I never knew about this ."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was great, Manuela, very knowledgeable and spoke several languages , was watchful for our group, she took care of us, showed the best way to get the most out of our trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fort William Henry Museum
- Flatbush Avenue
- Phelps Mansion Museum
- The Dakota Apartments
- Bowling Green
- Dyker Heights
- Roberson Museum and Science Center
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Greenwich Village
- New York City Chinatown
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Flatiron Building
- The Cyclone
- Motorcyclepedia Museum
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Broadway Theatre
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Frederic Remington Art Museum
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee