Top New York City Motor Sports
44 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was James snd he was very knowledgeable and used humor to make our trip enjoyable. The history of Wall Street dating back to Alexander Hamilton was news to us. We were disappointed that we could not visit the exchange floor but we understand the security situation. I would recommend this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The NBC studios tours were sold out, so we booked this tour. Jason was great! Jason was a very informative and a great guide. We really enjoyed the walking tour very laid back of the Plaza hotel, tip of Central Park and 5th ave."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience! Our tour guide was a lady named Ronda! She was amazing 😁 gave us a better view of NYC and told amazing stories behind the history of New York . We had an amazing time and took amazing photos! She’s amazing I would recommend her (:"
* A traveler said: "Lou was knowledgeable and friendly! We would definitely book this tour again especially if there was a drink stop in the beginning and at the end Hint-Hint!"
* A traveler said: "Johnny Cash was a blast! Had a lot of fun. Liked that he stopped along the way and let us roam. Enjoyed his humor and felt safe the entire way."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "James was terrific and we saw sights we never would have seen on foot .We were made aware of significant places that we may have not recognized on foot.Thanks to you and ,especiallyJames, for making our day special."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just coming out of a one-year hiatus from travelling, I was a bit unsure about getting on a crowded ferry, so I booked this private boat tour. It's a great way to view the New York skyline (and the Jersey skyline too!), the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges all in one trip. Our captain, Kris knew just the right spots to stop and take pictures. He also gave us a bit of history on some of the buildings and other features along the route. Excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "I love that we learned the history of the park and unique "secrets" that nobody knows. I have walked in Central Park almost every day for the last 22 years and I now have a whole new appreciation for the park all thanks to our tour guide Lyle."
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide were both very good.T HE GUIDE MADE USEFUL SUGGESTIONS RE:points of interest in addition to our requests.We saw everything we asked for and then some."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this if it's your 1st time, our driver was James he was great and had a lot of info and gave us a great sights NY."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip if you enjoy interesting background on the city while being lead around. We went with electric assist bikes and couldn’t have been happier we did! Enjoyed the entire trip and Chuck was AMAZING! So kind and informative; we had the best time with him! We would totally do this trip again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster