Top New York City Half-day Tours
300 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience! Our tour guide was a lady named Ronda! She was amazing 😁 gave us a better view of NYC and told amazing stories behind the history of New York . We had an amazing time and took amazing photos! She’s amazing I would recommend her (:"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "History of NY, it's diversified cultures, how it was a life changing for each immigrant(s).AmaZZing 💯."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue in person for the first time was a memorable experience. Visiting Ellis Island was remarkable thinking of all those who traveled through there."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Having a guide makes the visit to the memorial more effective. Things are pointed out that would have been my missed otherwise."
* A traveler said: "It was a very moving exhibit. We were reminded of our own experiences on that day. My daughter was very young on 9/11, but she remembers and shared her memories as well."
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and it was great to see all the sites before we just blindly went to the places. Would recommend this be your first ride when you arrive to NYC"
* A traveler said: "Julian our guide was so informative and knew where to take the best pictures of us! Getting on and off the boat was super easy with him seeing he knew exactly where to stand for the best views!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion went SO far beyond our expectations! Starting with a punctual departure, comfortable seats, amazing views, and a very talented & experienced Tour Guide who was informative & added so many interesting anecdotes. You know you’ve really enjoyed something when you are sorry to see it end! Thank you fir a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so good. Jenn was knowledgeable and engaging. Definitely recommend this tour if you are in New York for a few days and want to capture most of the well-known areas in the day. I also learned how to navigate the subway system on my own to get around the city which was an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "On time - even with all of our airline delays - picked us up and quickly to hotel - the line for taxis was at least an hour wait and we were out of the airport in 10 minutes!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent. She kept us involved and the the three flew! Unfortunately can’t remember her name. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Our boys (4.5,7.5) really loved seeing the Statue of Liberty. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny and did a fabulous job!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Carnegie Hall
- Palace Theatre
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Battery Park
- Belvedere Castle
- George Washington Bridge
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Niagara Falls
- Citi Field
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Flatiron Building
- Cafe Wha?
- Trump Tower
- Upper East Side
- New York City Garment District
- Gershwin Theatre
- New York City Chinatown
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster