Hayden Planetarium Tours and Tickets
The Hayden Planetarium, one of the highlights of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, is best known for its impressive visuals of space, including a high-resolution video projection of the night sky.
81 Central Park West, New York City, New York
Tours and Activities to Experience Hayden Planetarium
Sort by: Featured
Explore the expansive American Museum of Natural History by booking full-day admission tickets. General admission tickets grant you access to about 50 exhibits, including the Rose Center for Earth and Space. You can make the most of your time in the acclaimed museum by upgrading to a Super Saver pass, which includes access to highlights such as Hayden Planetarium and 3D films.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Hayden Planetarium hours of operation?
Hayden Planetarium hours of operation: Open from 10 am to 5:45 pm daily. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Should I book Hayden Planetarium tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since Hayden Planetarium can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit Hayden Planetarium 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to Hayden Planetarium costs USD 23.00. Guided Hayden Planetarium tours start around USD 23.00 per person.
What''s the best way to experience Hayden Planetarium?
The best ways to experience Hayden Planetarium are:
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- American Museum of Natural History
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Belvedere Castle
- The Dakota Apartments
- Upper West Side
- Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)
- Bethesda Fountain
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- New York City Fifth Avenue
- Neue Galerie New York
- The Met Breuer
- Frick Collection
- David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum