The heart and soul of Manhattan, Central Park is 843 acres (341 hectares) of green space featuring running paths, a boating lake, ponds, a zoo, fountains, statues, gardens, and a skating rink. New Yorkers and visitors alike have gathered at this National Historic Landmark year-round since 1857 to enjoy a respite from Manhattan’s concrete jungle.
Tours and tickets to Experience Central Park
What are Central Park hours of operation?
Should I book Central Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Central Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Central Park?
- Standard Central Park Horse Carriage Ride (Long Loop - 45 Minutes)
- New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- 50 Minutes Central Park Horse and Carriage Tour Up to 4 Adults
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut