Castle Clinton National Monument
Castle Clinton National Monument is a 19th-century fort on the southern edges of Manhattan’s Battery Park. Built to keep the British at bay, the sandstone fort is now a ticket point for ferries to Liberty and Ellis islands. Stay awhile and explore the original gunports and the small museum that charts the fort’s history.
Castle Clinton National Monument Tours
Should I book Castle Clinton National Monument tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Castle Clinton National Monument 2021?
What's the best way to experience Castle Clinton National Monument?
- Small-Group Early-Access Statue of Liberty Tour and Ellis Island
- Skip the Line Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour Ticket
- NYC Statue of Liberty Tall Ship Sailing Cruise
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park: Skip-the-Line Tour
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania