Top New South Wales Skip-the-Line Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 New South Wales Skip-the-Line Tours | All New South Wales Tours
Purchase a Camden Valley Flight Ticket for $279pp or a Flexi Ticket for $299pp and hop aboard one of our Sydney balloon flights over the beautiful and historic Macarthur Region in Sydney's south-west. Share the magic of a balloon flight with fellow balloonists, and then celebrate your exciting adventure with a delicious Breakfast at Camden Valley Inn.
Skip driving and enjoy a stress-free journey to Crystal Castle on this tour that includes transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation, entry fee, and a guide book. The tour is timed so that you can experience the workshops and meditations, including a crystal singing bowls meditation. Join a guided walk through the Shambhala Gardens or enjoy your free time to explore independently.
This is the only shuttle bus service to the Crystal Castle. The shuttle includes; entry fee, return transport and a 10 orientation.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Visit Sydney's top attractions and enjoy savings of up to 45% with the Sydney Explorer Pass. Browse the list of 25+ experiences and have your choice of three, four, five, or seven popular attractions, and tours to take in anytime within a 60-day period. Options include a tour of the Sydney Opera House, a Hop-On Hop-Off Sydney and Bondi Bus Tour, WILD LIFE Zoo, and admission to the Australian National Maritime Museum. Simply save your pass on your mobile device after purchase and enjoy direct entry to each attraction — no voucher redemption required. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
The Hunter Valley Cheese Factory is the Hunter Valley Vineyards Boutique Cheesery making handmade specialty cheeses to match the wines of the region. Established in 1995 we share our love of cheesemaking, great food and wine matches by personalising our tasting experience to individual and group travellers alike. A visit will truly show the food loving traveller the wonderful artisan food bounty of the Hunter Valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip-the-Line Tours in New South Wales?
The best Skip-the-Line Tours in New South Wales according to Viator travelers are:
- Camden Valley in Australian white ! Some hour
- Crystal Castle Shuttle from Byron Bay (half day)
- Crystal Castle Shuttle from Byron Bay (full day)
- Go Sydney Explorer Pass with Hop-on Hop-Off, Taronga Zoo and SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Skip the Line: Hunter Valley Cheese Factory - Handmade Cheese Tasting
What tours in New South Wales are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in New South Wales are good for avoiding crowds?
- The Rocks
- Minyon Falls
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Sydney Chinatown
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Strand Arcade
- State Library of New South Wales
- Susannah Place Museum
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- SEA LIFE® Sydney Aquarium
- Camp Cove
- Paddy's Market
- Kiama Blowhole
- Sydney Observatory
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park
- Belongil Beach
Things to do near New South Wales
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island