Top New South Wales Sightseeing Tours
431 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "Fast and bumpy but great. We saw lots of whales many close to us and some leaping out of the water Great driver guide"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jed made trip to this magic place even more interesting than it would be if we went there by ourself. A little bit expensive compared to train and walking alone but worth it. Times on attractions should be a little longer."
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our entire trip. Being able to get up and close with the koalas was awesome! Our tour guide, the "other" Steve, was great! He was full of information and was able to make our day enjoyable. To end the tour with wine tasting was great! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "First class experience. From the welcome champagne and Hors d'oeuvre to the multi-course meal everything was superb."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory