Top New South Wales Half-day Tours - page 4
195 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "The party was lively and fun. We got to eat, dance and laugh a lot. Everyone was feeling really good. It was my special and wonderful birthday! Many thanks to the organizers!"
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. He took into consideration what we were interested in. He clearly knows his way around the city and made excellent recommendations for where to eat and what to do. The tour at the start of our stay is really enhancing our time here in Melbourne!"
* A traveler said: "Unicorn falls is lovely. It's easy to overlook the hinterland & national parks when visiting Byron. Riding up into the mts on an E bike is a glorious way to take it all in. The forest smells, sound of whip birds, very few people and cars are all a great contrast to the beach."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip and can highly recommend it. We will definitely do it again with either friends or family ."
* A traveler said: "Fun packed half day . Experienced tour guide. Toured 3 vineyards and sampled a variety of wines and cheese platters. Fun people. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the highlights of Sydney in a small group.Excellent lunch Our driver/guide Grant was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Simon paced our time perfectly to cover major highlights, history and natural beauty. We were two families with children, teens and adults. Simon presented Sydney in a fun way with stories, photo spots and yummy Australian treats at the beach. His van was clean, spacious and comfortable for our group of 10. And we appreciated him giving us info and then flexibility to explore for a bit on our own and picking us up in a convenient spot. We all highly recommend any tour with Simon!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver guide and kangaroo whisperer was excellent. We saw dozens of kangaroos a lot of them with Joeys, because Bruce went over the top to satisfy us. Even the sunset was wonderful. Thank you Bruce."
* A traveler said: "Being on a tall ship. Excellent tour guide full of great information. Nice warm finger food and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "Tom was amazing with information, so good to be transported around and then cooked us a barbecue lunch hamburger. Great day if you want to sit back and relax and enjoy the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was so great. We were the only two on the tour that night so it felt very special and personalised. We were picked up and dropped off at our preferred locations and our guide was highly knowledgeable and very friendly indeed. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Really topped off a wonderful visit to Sydney. The tour guide was very informative and took us to places we would have never seen on our own. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! We covered all the highlights, toured many neighborhoods which we had requested and our driver even stopped at some out of the way spots we hoped to see. His Mercedes Van was very comfortable..."
* A traveler said: "Lighthouse view was picture perfect especially the reef side. It is very historical too. Wouldn't have known more about it if not for our good guide Tom."
* A traveler said: "The check in procedure was very easy, The information given by the captain was excellent. Food was surprisingly good for a bbq buffet on a boat ! Definitely value for money."
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mayfield Garden
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Stockton Beach Sand Dunes
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Echo Point Lookout
- Coogee Beach
- Crowdy Bay National Park
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Mount Warning
- Kiama Blowhole
- Pitt Street Mall
- White Rabbit Gallery
- Wattamolla Beach
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- West Head Lookout
- Garden Island
- Bradleys Head
- Woolloomooloo Wharf
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Tropical Fruit World
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory