Bondi beach might be Sydney’s most headline-grabbing beach, but another local favorite is right nearby – Tamarama Beach. The small bay stretches just 80 meters along the coast and it’s an idyllic setting, with its golden sands framed by rugged sandstone headlands and lush parks.
Tamarama has long had a reputation as one of the city’s most exclusive beaches and its young, fashionable crowds has earned it the nickname ‘Glamarama’ among locals. The consistent surf and big breaks also make Tamarama a top choice for adventurous surfers, but with dangerous riptides at both sides of the bay, swimmers are advised not to venture outside of the marked safe zones.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Tamarama Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tamarama Beach 2020?
What's the best way to experience Tamarama Beach?
- Sydney Six Beaches Trike Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Highlights Tour in Sydney with a Local Guide
- SYDNEY EAST COAST - 2 Hours Sightseeing Motorcycle Tour
- BONDI BEACH - 1.5 Hours Sightseeing Motorcycle Tour
Things to do near New South Wales
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory