Nightcap National Park
Australia can be a naturelover’s paradise, and Nightcap National Park is no exception. Located in northeast New South Wales, the World Heritage listed rainforests of the park present a spectacular backdrop for outdoor adventures such as hiking, camping, picnics and bushwalks. The historic trails and Aboriginal landmarks of Nightcap offer a look at an ancient, untouched Australia — including the 20 million year old Wollumbin shield volcano.
For the adventure hound, Nightcap boasts breathtaking tracks and trails to get adrenaline pumping. Animal lovers will appreciate the park’s conservation efforts to protect threatened wildlife like the masked owl and regent bowerbirds, while nature nuts can explore the meandering creeks as they give way to the cascading waterways of Minyon Falls, all set to a soundtrack of chattering critters and rare amphibians.
Nightcap National Park Tours
What are Nightcap National Park hours of operation?
Should I book Nightcap National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nightcap National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Nightcap National Park?
- Byron Bay Combo: Minyon Falls and Hinterland Day Trip and Learn to Surf at Byron Bay
- Grasshoppers Byron Bay - Nimbin Tour
- Full Day - Gravel Grind Cycling Tour
Things to do near New South Wales
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory