Nightcap National Park
Australia can be a naturelover’s paradise, and Nightcap National Park is no exception. Located in northeast New South Wales, the World Heritage listed rainforests of the park present a spectacular backdrop for outdoor adventures such as hiking, camping, picnics and bushwalks. The historic trails and Aboriginal landmarks of Nightcap offer a look at an ancient, untouched Australia — including the 20 million year old Wollumbin shield volcano.
For the adventure hound, Nightcap boasts breathtaking tracks and trails to get adrenaline pumping. Animal lovers will appreciate the park’s conservation efforts to protect threatened wildlife like the masked owl and regent bowerbirds, while nature nuts can explore the meandering creeks as they give way to the cascading waterways of Minyon Falls, all set to a soundtrack of chattering critters and rare amphibians.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Nightcap National Park hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Nightcap National Park?
- Hinterland Magic & Glow-worm Experience
- Grasshoppers Byron Bay - Nimbin Tour
- Byron Bay Combo: Minyon Falls and Hinterland Day Trip and Learn to Surf at Byron Bay
- Full Day - Gravel Grind Cycling Tour
Things to do near New South Wales
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island