Top New Providence Island Water Tours
27 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for animal lovers 🐋🐷 I would definitely recommend. Friendly crew and caption. Great buffet as well!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "The best experience we have had out here in Bahamas. The tour was first class and the tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The view and the staff were amazing! I would definitely recommend! Beautiful homes along the way and the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew made this trip as memorable as swimming with the sharks and pigs! Clean boat! Very Professional! Would highly recommend you request Jay and Allen!!"
* A traveler said: "Listen EVERYONE WAS AMAZING AND THE BOT RIDE AND EXCURSIONS WERE AMAZING DEF RECOMMEND!! Very accommodating , had drinks, stopped for food, very helpful taking pics. Tahj is the man!!!! Customer service on 100000."
* A traveler said: "Really really amazing - such an awesome day on/in the water, the guys were super professional and all activities - from the snorkelling x2 to the swimming pigs to the two idyllic beach escapes - were safe, fun and really well organised (we had everywhere to ourselves!). Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. We had so much fun crew was friendly and professional. Awesome boat ride. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Richard, sonny , devon and the crew were really fun and all had great customer service. The Bahama mama was yummy. My 6 year old kid trusted him to take him out in the ocean. Devon went out his way to help us find a cab. Sonny was funny. All of the guys were helpful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Paradise Island
- Fort Fincastle
- Government House
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Pirates of Nassau
- Arawak Cay
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Fort Charlotte
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Parliament Square
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee