Top New Providence Island Private and Luxury
29 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "Incredible all day excursion with two amazing guides. Swimming with the nurse sharks was a dream come true for our 18 year old! Our 21 year olds said it was the best expiration we had ever been on. This will not disappoint - just don't forget your sunblock!"
* A traveler said: "The friendly atmosphere. Clever and Ryan were amazing. Very knowledgeable and also accommodating. We felt very safe. Loved the energy. Definitely recommend it and will do it again. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were both great. Great conversation and exceeded my expectations from a service perspective. Slightly misleading as I thought I was booking a luxury sedan and two minivans showed up."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour again approximately a year later than we took the first tour. This is one of the best tours that I have been on. We were fortunate to have Berdy as our guide this time and she did an amazing job. We were allowed to go at our own pace at each of the stops and each stop was interesting and provided learning opportunities. The only suggest I have is to start the tour earlier to allow for the morning Flamingos at the zoo."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun. Netty was a amazing tour guide and entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do while visiting."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! The tour guide was very informative and kind as can be. She offered my wife and i complementary waters and treated us to Conce fritters... she was AWESOME"
* A traveler said: "Richard, sonny , devon and the crew were really fun and all had great customer service. The Bahama mama was yummy. My 6 year old kid trusted him to take him out in the ocean. Devon went out his way to help us find a cab. Sonny was funny. All of the guys were helpful."
* A traveler said: "Lesli, our driver and tour guide was excellent, he was very accommodating,very intelligent. He was a very nice person. He made sure that everybody had a good time and safe. The only thing that needed improvement would be the bus. The bus didn’t have good air conditioning on a very hot day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Selma was amazing!! Very informational., patient and kind. The wine tasting was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Clever did an awesome job of maximizing our tour sites and providing a true Nassau experience. Everyone in our group of 20 had a blast and the age range was 6 to 67! You will definitely enjoy this experience! The drivers were also friendly and helpful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Government House
- Paradise Island
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Fort Fincastle
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Parliament Square
- Arawak Cay
- Fort Charlotte
- Pirates of Nassau
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee