Top New Providence Island Extreme Sports
23 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "The ATV ride though the Bahamas was the best part of our trip. We were picked up from our resort on time and the hosts did a great job making sure we had fun. Very entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This excursion is highly recommended. The staff was great and helpful. The price is far better then any other excursions similar. Great locations to snorkel at and plenty of fish and sharks to swim with. I should also point out that the shark swim is optional but is definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Personal, friendly, interesting, genuine. Many thanks to my tour guide Juan for this experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew made this trip as memorable as swimming with the sharks and pigs! Clean boat! Very Professional! Would highly recommend you request Jay and Allen!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!!! Tour guide were very informative and helpful! Would def recommend to anyone wanted to adventure"
* A traveler said: "Dwight was amazing!! Greatest tour ever! Such good food for lunch! Learned about the island and saw EVERYTHING! We will be back"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and well organized. They had our day planned out for us I would definitely do it again money was well spent."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was the best. Our guide was so knowledgeable and did an amazing job to make sure we were safe and enjoying our experience. I would recommend Saltlife_Skipper to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately the tour was canceled due to a problem in the park. However they accommodated us with a very nice tour of the island. It was a wonderful time and a lot of fun. Merry, DJ and Nika were wonderful and a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun. Netty was a amazing tour guide and entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do while visiting."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! I would recommend to do it in the late afternoon because of the heat! We had several stops and enjoyed what the guides told us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paradise Island
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Arawak Cay
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Pirates of Nassau
- Fort Fincastle
- Parliament Square
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Fort Charlotte
- Government House
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee