New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "I have done 6 ghost/voodoo type tours in New Orleans and Hottest Hell is the best. Not only that but Christo is by far the best tour guide. The stories are real and/or realistic, they include the bigger spooky/crime related events that have happened in the French Quarter and his passion and energy cannot be matched. Amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Lemen was fantastic! Very informative and entertaining! A must-do tour for those visiting New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just do it! Splurge on this tour! It was so worth the money. Ben Wisdom made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! Great food and drinks, Laurent was awesome!!! He made the whole experience! We will be back for future tours!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "It a very enjoyable tour great host and I get to see alot of alligator swimming and I also learn alot about new orleans swamp"
* A traveler said: "Gary, was wonderful with history and movie stories related to NOLA. Very interesting info regarding cemetery"
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Faubourg Marigny
- Old U.S. Mint
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Musical Legends Park
- National WWII Museum
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Jackson Square
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- St. Joseph Plantation
- New Orleans City Park
- San Francisco Plantation
- Oak Alley Plantation
- Honey Island Swamp
- Steamboat Natchez
- French Quarter
- Garden District
- Bourbon Street
- French Market
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia