Top New Orleans Outdoor Activities
94 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "It a very enjoyable tour great host and I get to see alot of alligator swimming and I also learn alot about new orleans swamp"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Lemen was fantastic! Very informative and entertaining! A must-do tour for those visiting New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "going over the city it was wonderful seeing everything from up high the tour guide was cool also the wait wasn’t to long either"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her job. Our mule was de orator beautifully and both took pride in their city. Very friendly service."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Staff was very friendly. The tour was awesome and the company goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "T earl was amazing. Super nice and made our experience so much fun. Highly recommend. Wish there was food or snacks included"
* A traveler said: "Everything was was amazing!!! Love it will be Coming back soon, our tour guide was very interactive , a funny . The tour guide fed the alligators marshmallows, so that was cool"
* A traveler said: "AWSOME tour. Great and friendly staff Fun as well as educational. Everyone in my family loves it! We would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (name I don't remember) was very informative and took his time and went out of his way to make sure we seen everything nature had to offer. It's a relaxing experience."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. One of the BEST things we did in New Orleans. Our guide was great he was exactly what I would expect a swamp guide to be."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of gators and fun with some fast and exciting spurts. Tour guide, John, was a wonderful informer all along the way and back from the boat launch. Swamp guide, Mr Dudes in was funny and informative and safety conscious. We loved the whole package.i"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "It was great! We loved it. I got to hold a gator and learned that they love marshmallows. Weather was perfect and our guide was very informative! Definitely would do it again and recommend to others!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Discovered parks, alleys, sculptures and hidden gems along the entire game route. If you love Amazing Race like challanges this is definitely it. Multiple levels of difficulty so all ages can help on different challenges. Loved silly and encouraging comments after each completed question. Perfect activity to explore NOLA on your own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Destrehan Plantation
- The Presbytère
- Old U.S. Mint
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Houmas House
- Laura Plantation
- Lake Pontchartrain
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- National WWII Museum
- Mardi Gras World
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- Audubon Nature Institute
- New Orleans City Park
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia