Top New Orleans Food & Drink
108 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Angela was amazing. Went to celebrate a birthday and received sooo much information about the city. Introduced us to the ceremonious tradition of pinning money for your birthday. Southern hospitality finest"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Just do it! Splurge on this tour! It was so worth the money. Ben Wisdom made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour guide and the food was A+. The walk wasn't too bad, and our guide made sure we had water and bathrooms available every step of the way."
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! Great food and drinks, Laurent was awesome!!! He made the whole experience! We will be back for future tours!"
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth provided and enjoyable afternoon of touring different restaurants and shops. She is very knowledgeable in the local history and the cooking styles oft the various restaurants in the French Quarter. We received our fill of food and good times during the fun filled afternoon. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was awesome! Learned a lot about New Orleans in general along with a lot of cool spookie stories! Will go again for sure"
* A traveler said: "So professional and fun! Had everything chopped and ready. Learned some history about the origin of creole and Cajun cooking and the food was soooo delicious. Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Quay was a great host! He was so welcoming and brought us to the best spots. The locations that he chose were welcoming and relaxing. This tour was long and completely worth the money. Thanks so much for all of the suggestions and the wonderful time. We will never forget the fun we had! Please tip your tour guides! They deserve it. 😊"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Robert was an excellent guide. He was considerate about others passing by and made sure everyone could hear him. We learned about the history of Louisiana along with the bar history and their featured drinks. He allowed us time to get drinks at each bar, didn’t feel rushed. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Much more than just a food tour. History, local knowledge and a whole lotta love get packed into this tour. Grace is an encyclopedia of New Orleans and Southern tradition and history. This is a must do for your trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Randy was absolutely fantastic! He made the tour fun, exciting and memorable. Randy’s knowledge of the city was second to none and he made our trip start off on a high note! Thank you so much Randy!!!"
* A traveler said: "Food was great and the guide was fantastic. She was engaging and personalized the tour. Learned a lot about NOLA and enjoyed the company! Very family friendly."
* A traveler said: "I really liked when she told us about a man turning a whole apartment complex into his own house. It looked so nice and cool when we glanced inside. The tour was really fun and informative. We went back to a couple of the places during the rest of our trip. Libby is the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I was very excited about this tour. We were waiting with Kristi (our guide) and the other couple with us. Kristi was very knowledgeable about not only the food but also the history. I would history recommend going on the tour. Not only do you enjoy drinks but also amazing food."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was quickly finding a space to park. We had an appointment and had very little time left. Then to just go the website was a godsend because we did not wait in line for others to pay. Easy in easy out."
* A traveler said: "Roxana was fantastic! She took us to the best locations and had such great poses for us to try. It was so fun! I can’t wait to see the finished photos. I highly recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was a very knowledgeable chef, we had a great experience making jambalaya and bread pudding. I highly recommend this cooking class."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Royal Street
- Hotel Monteleone
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- LaLaurie Mansion
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Old U.S. Mint
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- San Francisco Plantation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Storyville District
- Magazine Street
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia