Top New Jersey Art & Culture
19 results | All New Jersey Tours
* A traveler said: "It was exactly as described. Our captain was very familiar with the habitats, behaviors, and types of Mid-Atlantic birds. He even took us into Sunset Lake when he learned we live there. The tour and the route are not scripted. He goes to locations where he knows there is current activity. And he readily answers questions. My husband & I and our 2 adult sons were in our party. Btw, the boat is not a big sightseer. It's smaller & more interactive. You can stay inside the windowed cabin in the event of harsh weather."
* A traveler said: "What a way to begin 2021. It was good! Very safe and unique experience, the staff were all really, really nice and friendly😁. Definitely recommend it! Keep up the good work and happy new year 2021!"
* A traveler said: "I was just looking for something to do on this long holiday weekend. Came across this in my search and it did not disappoint! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide, Jenn was so informative and oh so funny! Now we feel just as smart as any Princeton graduate. LOL! Thank you so much for such an enjoyable time."
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome experience!, the pilot was a great tour guide and the flight was really smooth. I would recommend this highly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Illinois