Top Nevada Wine Tours
16 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Kathy was an excellent tour guide. She was personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We very much enjoyed the food and had a great time. And at the end of the tour she offered great recommendations for our Vegas stay."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I, along with another couple (friends of ours), booked this tour last Saturday and what a wonderful experience it was!! Our guide, April was great!! SO MUCH FOOD and it was all WONDERFUL!! I would highly recommend this tour if in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was absolutely amazing! On this 3-hour walking tour, he shared all the secrets and hidden gems of the new strip (we think his tour is one of the hidden gems). This tour is a must for everyone visiting Vegas for the first time."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable experience! Seeing the sites while on the bus tour was great. Our host was very informative giving us info on different places on the Strip."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery amazing cowgirls and cowboys!! The horses were beautiful. I did the morning ride I’ve never rode a horse before Soco was great for me. He took his time but I’m glad because he made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience full of Adrenaline. Will definitely recommend it to family and friends! 😀"
* A traveler said: "First off the tour bus man Mr. Ozzie was fantastic. He made my husband and I ride to the Grand Canyon wonderful. He talked about everything, he had some jokes told us about things we never knew. The Experience was just amazing. I would definitely ask for him if I go back out there again for that tour. There and back the bus ride was great."
* A traveler said: "Craig is an amazing tour guide. He blended in with our group like he was an old friend. The tour itself was excellent and worth every penny. The three bars/clubs were top notch. Best event of our trip so far!"
* A traveler said: "It was my 21st birthday and our guide, Lorenzo, made it so memorable. Passionate about nature, Las Vegas, and getting the best photo, he was a joy to be around and I learned a lot. Lorenzo was personable, spontaneous and came off very experienced. Everything on the tour was very smooth and well timed, we felt very taken care of."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. The wineries and wine were very nice and the settings were beautiful. Both owners were very interesting and fun. Long drive but finally got to see Route 66!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! They gave us such a great experience that we wouldn’t have otherwise found on our own. Awesome for those that forget to take pictures or capture the fun time. They made us feel VIP even among some slightly different restrictions among COVID procedures."
* A traveler said: "This trip was not as advertised, there were a few things that we did not receive, the winery itself was very nice and very friendly but the wine tasting is free for anyone who visits, I feel like we paid over $400 for a ride to a free Winery! This was very over priced, this did not feel like a package, no one knew of our visit to the winery! You definitely over charged us for a ride! Not happy about that. I got nothing that was originally advertised in this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta