Top Activities on the Ground in Nevada
124 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Miranda and Bailey are wonderful tour guides. They made it fun and educational. I recommend doing this tour. I loved my horse Arizona."
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Coolest experience! Beautiful ! My horse Smokey was so good And the food was great got the steak! Fire was a nice touch at end"
* A traveler said: "Rick was a great guide and very informative. Highly recommend this tour to learn about the history of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Tour was really informative. Three hours went by so fast, we did the 12nn tour and we were mostly indoors, plus we had our $3 beer on hand. We eventually went back to some of the places for happy hour. Thanks Jonathan for an awesome time. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing and we had the best time. I was worried about the HEAT in pants on a 97 degree day but it wasn’t bad. Best part for me actually was interacting with the dogs. Hooligan, Bandit and Snowflake took the trek with us and were so cute and fun."
* A traveler said: "The landscape, very smooth ride, tour guides were awesome, very fun and unique experience, and the trail dogs were cool too!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful 🤩 I love the entire experience. Definitely will recommend when you come to Vegas. Helicopter ride was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Getting deep into a beautiful, otherworldly landscape. Just the right amount of workout, uet very enjoyable and awesome."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time!I would highly suggest, our guide was knowledgeable and friendly.A few in my group had never been on a horse before, our guide was patient and walked us through every step."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, horses are very well trained and the views are beautiful, the to go plate of food was also good"
* A traveler said: "The tour was exactly perfect. Our tour guide, Chris, was great. Lots information and very friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Excellent!! Beautiful scenery - accommodating staff- great well worth it! Everyone can do it - electric bikes are fabulous for uphills. You will thoroughly enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "All of it so good it's hard to pick just one the tour guide was awesome Trevor and the bus driver was awesome job 👏👍"
* A traveler said: "Great service, and friendly. Definitely worth it. Would recommend to others, the views are amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Aside from several food destinations, showed parts of town not yet famous. Worth the time just for the company and excellent recommendations of things to see and do."
* A traveler said: "First time riding an electric bike. It was easy, fun and we loved the beautiful views. Our tour guide was nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. From pick up to river time to drop off. Every thing organized extremely well. Our guide Preston was amazing. He was there whenever you needed anything. Would highly recommend this trip as an excellent daytime activity!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I, along with another couple (friends of ours), booked this tour last Saturday and what a wonderful experience it was!! Our guide, April was great!! SO MUCH FOOD and it was all WONDERFUL!! I would highly recommend this tour if in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "I was scare at the beginning, but it wasn’t at all, we had a very good time, and view for the sun set. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really a grate experience Extremely experienced and professional guide made the substantial difference. Will do it again next time I will be in town."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cashman Field
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Extraterrestrial Highway
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Rick's Restorations
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- The D Las Vegas
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Nevada State Museum
- V Theater
- The Mob Museum
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta