Top Nevada Half-day Tours
130 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mrs.Pam was simply amazing! She was very knowledgeable, personable and nice. She stayed on schedule; however, we didn’t feel rushed! We loved every aspect of the tour. The Hoover Dam was beautiful! A nice getaway from the hustle & bustle of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was memorable as it was my first time! The staff were amazing especially Joey and Alex!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable experience! Seeing the sites while on the bus tour was great. Our host was very informative giving us info on different places on the Strip."
* A traveler said: "The mountains were stunning and our tour guide tj was so knowledgable and brought so much meaning to the beautiful things we saw . He was funny smart and personable and really loves his job and people ! Thank u so much TJ"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Love the desert scenery. Staff was amazing too. I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Eli was a very experienced tour guide and knew more about everything than anyone I have ever met. He knew history, geology, biology, and offered small tidibits of information that were unique. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The bus was on time picking us up, the driver Lucius was knowledgeable. The mountains were mesmerizing. I would come back for sure. 💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was awesome. Must do!!! Guide was great, sights were great, and the scooters were fun"
* A traveler said: "Kathy was an excellent tour guide. She was personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We very much enjoyed the food and had a great time. And at the end of the tour she offered great recommendations for our Vegas stay."
* A traveler said: "Darin was a very good and informative guide. Very friendly and comfortable. The different parks and view points of the Dam and Lake Mead were fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great trip that covered everything I was looking for. Not too long or short. Sergio was a great guide and "personal photographer". He showed us all the best spots."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Mike was the best driver/guide ever! With the heat being what it was, it was nice to have mini-stops to Lake Meade and the Dam. Both locations were ABSOLUTELY breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful and the guide super nice. Met a nice young couple who were on their honeymoon."
* A traveler said: "Don was an extremely knowledgeable guide. He made the tour very enjoyable and was always making sure that we were having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Glen was a pleasurable and knowledgeable guide. Seeing the Red Rocks area in this manner was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Had work in Las Vegas and wanted to see the Grand Canyon. The experience was exceptional! Matt was a great pilot and shared a lot of information. Thanks for the brilliant flight."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and unforgettable experience. I’ll do it again when I go back to Vegas. More fun in Vegas"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "So informative. Our tour guide was the best! We’ve watched Danny on TV for a long time. Awesome to see subjects of shows!"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service!! Driver was very helpful and professional! Overall a great experience also great ad a family activity"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Zappos Theater
- Ethel M Chocolates Factory
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Elvis Chapel
- The Dome At Container Park
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Lost City Museum
- Valley of Fire State Park
- VooDoo Zipline
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta