Lost City Museum
Travelers to Nevada can certainly get their fill of desert life and glitz and glam. But those who want to travel back in time and experience ancient past can get their fill on a visit to the Lost City Museum. This popular attraction is Overton, Nevada is not only the site of prehistoric Puebloan Indians, it’s also home to plenty of reconstructed Puebloan homes.
Travelers can wind their way through red clay homes, check out artifacts collected from excavation sites and tour a museum that displays pottery, jewelry and other native handicrafts. Although the Lost City Museum was never actually a town, visitors can still get a taste of what life was once like in the desert sands of Nevada.
What are Lost City Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Lost City Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lost City Museum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Lost City Museum?
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Small Group Tour
Things to do near Nevada
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington