Top Nassau On the Water
23 results | All Nassau Tours
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "The ATV ride though the Bahamas was the best part of our trip. We were picked up from our resort on time and the hosts did a great job making sure we had fun. Very entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "LISA!!! Super awesome tour guide. Friendly, knew a lot, and really introduced us to Bahamian culture and food!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "We rented our buggy for four hours… Absolute joy! Complete freedom to go anywhere on the island and very fun and safe to drive! Dwight and Alicia took care of us… Both were outstanding… Especially Dwight who took care of every need, all with that Bahamian warmth and sincerity. He is a gem!"
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Spent extra time with us and let us enjoy each site to its fullest."
* A traveler said: "100% loved it. He was very patient with me when I was on the paddle boarding and struggling. And encouraged me to try again when I gave up and I finally dis it. And he's a looker."
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great staff and crew! Island is awesome, had a great time. This should be a must do, food was great and made for a very nice get away from the resorts."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the private cabana for us, water activities, and the food & drinks were great. Shay was awesome. Definitely would do again. Fun afternoon. No snorkeling because water was rough but you can't control the weather."
* A traveler said: "The view and the staff were amazing! I would definitely recommend! Beautiful homes along the way and the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Chris, really made this a great time. He was fun, energetic and informative. I can't think of a tour I enjoyed more -- certainly no guide I ever enjoyed more!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
* A traveler said: "So this is a private beach on the main island, where they bring out pigs you can feed them in the sand and water. It was a great alternative to doing the trip to the actual pig island in the exumas. My kids, ages 7 and 11, had the best time. Lunch was simple options like burgers or hot dogs and fries. Two alcoholic drinks were included and the rest were about $10. There were a total of about 15 people for the experience. Transportation from and to our hotel was included and was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Right amount of time for the tour. Nicole was knowledgeable and very friendly. Would take again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Skiing
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Arawak Cay
- Pirates of Nassau
- Government House
- Fort Fincastle
- Parliament Square
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Paradise Island
- Fort Charlotte
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida