Top Nassau Tours by Duration
39 results | All Nassau Tours
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Lisa!!! This tour and our tour guide was amazing. We all agreed this was our favorite stop on our trip due to the knowledge Lisa instilled in us and the delicious food we got to eat. Bahamian Kitchen is a must hit when you are in Nassau and if we come back we will be going there for conch fritters!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "We rented our buggy for four hours… Absolute joy! Complete freedom to go anywhere on the island and very fun and safe to drive! Dwight and Alicia took care of us… Both were outstanding… Especially Dwight who took care of every need, all with that Bahamian warmth and sincerity. He is a gem!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Spent extra time with us and let us enjoy each site to its fullest."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Ryan and Clever were the best guides! We learned so much at each stop; cigar making, rum and wine making. The samples were great and we even did some salsa dancing! The rum punch on the bus was excellent and our glasses were never empty! Great way to meet other tourists! Definitely worth the money and a must do during your stay!"
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide Mikey was cool and very knowledgeable. We tasted a lot of different rums and the food we got to try was absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend this I honestly want to do it again lol"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Personal, friendly, interesting, genuine. Many thanks to my tour guide Juan for this experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Vincent was awesome! We loved everything about the tour. Great experience. Very educational. Loved the choices of locations. Food at fish fry was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!!! Tour guide were very informative and helpful! Would def recommend to anyone wanted to adventure"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took while we were in Nassau hands down. Tyrone was amazing. He tailored the tour towards us and was an excellent tour guide. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. The guide was wonderful and had many interesting stories to tell about Nassau. The beach she took us to was uncrowded and very beautiful. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dwight was amazing!! Greatest tour ever! Such good food for lunch! Learned about the island and saw EVERYTHING! We will be back"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was the best. Our guide was so knowledgeable and did an amazing job to make sure we were safe and enjoying our experience. I would recommend Saltlife_Skipper to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Chris, really made this a great time. He was fun, energetic and informative. I can't think of a tour I enjoyed more -- certainly no guide I ever enjoyed more!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida